Weight: 0.17 oz
Size (LxWxH): 1.73 in x 0.99 in x 0.00 in
CP500 is a state of the art solid state capacitive sensing switch with built in momentary and toggle mode. The switch offers adjustable delayed switch off as well as adjustable autoreset function that prevents switch lock out.
CP500 could be used anywhere a mechanical switch is required. The switch modes can be selected by simply togglingthe on/off dip switch, no programing is required. The delayed switch off and the autoreset period can be adjusted by the built in potentiometers.
Please note that the external round sensor with wire is an optional item and is available seperately for purshase.
- Configurable capacitive switch, toggle or momentary mode (see datasheet)
- Switches load current up to 3 A.
- Senses through an overlay thickness of 12mm (0.47").
- Wide input voltage supply range 4.5v to 32v (Depending on the model)
- Adjustable momentary ON time delay. Maximum 2 seconds delay.
- Provision to attach an external sensor to increase sensitivity.
- Board size is 1.73"x 1".
|Add External Sensor|
|0.5" Sensor Diameter||Please note that adding an external sensor to the switch will disconnect the built-in sensor.|
|1" Sensor Diameter||Please note that adding an external sensor to the switch will disconnect the built-in sensor.|