Weight: 0.06 oz
Size (LxWxH): 1.00 in x 1.00 in x 0.00 in
Designed and built in USA.
CP100H boasts an excellent noise immunity against radiated and conducted noise, such as audio and radio frequency (RF) noise.
The Swith high terminal labeled (SH) should be always connected to your source voltage not exceeding 40v.
The switch low terminal labeled (SL) should be connected to your load. It's important that SH is always at a higher potential than SL, do not reverse the connection.
When the switch is activated the voltage on the SH terminal makes a low impedance contact with SL terminal.
- Capacitive switch available in momentary mode.
- Switches a max 2 A load current.
- Senses through a 3.2mm overlay thickness.
- Wide input voltage supply ranging from 5.5v to 36v.
- Provision to attach an external sensor to increase sensitivity.
- Board size is 1" in diameter.